Sunday, February 08, 2015

At&t


Dear AT&T 
This is customer
133018755365
This will be my 3rd letter that ive written to resolve this matter not sure what kind of weirderness is going on at the post office or 
Maybe some heartless scum is just tossing my letters in the trash, Anyways I have attempted to resolve this matter several times over the phone but only get put on hold my nerves can't handle it man HELL YOUR AT&T your the phone guys you think up this phone shit.it's 2015 for for god sakes man get with it and get rid of waiting for someone you dnt understand i mean i'm a cross of oklahoma and arkansas is i know im hard to under stand but your a billion dollar #1 OR#2 just repentant what part of the country you are in...now let get down to the perpos of this my bill should be
About $186.68 a month lets drop line two (479-264-9975)  and keep ( 870-877-1184) i never up it to 60GB PLEASE put it back to 30 please lets work this out reallly get to the heart of it i hate the fcc lets do are best to
Keep them blood suckers at bay,i would love say apart of the at&t family, where are family
Your like a rich uncle and i'm a barely getting by nephew but who really wants to do the right thing so what do you say at&t who can really pay $1,323.39 reallly in one month and keep the heat power water and a roof over one's head you cell guys have it made perpay slows your internet down 60to90% and you contract have us locked in for 2 years with outrageous charges...i'm fighting for my disability with my attorney the shores that I'm going to receive so maybe with a good heart favor you could please help me with this matter i would be in your debt forever lets show the world your not some heartless corporate structure care less about its customers or even the American people unpatriotic could that be let's show them the truth i know we can work this problem out and come to a resolution soon please and restore service to my cell phone as Dr Hunter s. Thompson said " its a strange world some people get rich and others eat shit and die" Thompson spoke words volume befor social media came along just think what he could have done in his prime with social media in the outlet it brings so heres my email
(Fun-boy76@hotmail.com)  if u guys would please give me a number to call i'll call it but if bill resolution can happen what I think it can I'm going to take this all the way course I'm a journalist love I'm a journalist love you write and video log vlog and yes i blog un a diffrent name like small guy with a big window i think we can help each other "Once I establish credit, I may be able to function. A man needs credit. Especially when he has no money" Dr Hunter s. Thompson he was so wise.......

TODD MILLIKI
My Email fun-boy76@hotmail.com

P.S give me a number I can call. We can clear this matter up please once you email me i will call no b.s. 800 or 888 number please a and right number even if it's too my local AT&T reap please cause $1,323.39 is a lot and way charge me for the month my phone was off don't seem write does it billionaire uncle AT&T But hey where family right.......im going try to email you so the screw head's at the post office don't mess this up.....love always your poor nephew that want to stay in the family...........now here where you respond its your ball at&t how will you play it......$1,323.39 think about it really or please call me with ur cell 479 747 3805 i'll be up writing

My book thank you 


No comments:

Post a Comment