Monday, May 25, 2015

Meaning of the Word PALS

Mon, May 25,2015

Ive had friends and have had PALS
Let me quote Billy the kids on pals

Charley, you'll come with me?
 You ain't gonna say much, dirty Steve? - Cause he ain't got much to say, Charley.
 Or Steve understands the meaning of the word "pals", don't you Steve?
 Cause if you got three or four good pals well then you got yourself a tribe.
There ain't nothing stronger than that. We're your family now, Chavez. You see billy knew Chavez needed them and they needed him PALS stick together no matter what it gets hard sometimes.but you got to ride it out.at one-time I me 4 good pals but time split us up.we did everything together.now im 39 with a wife and kids and my pals are gone we all are doing or on thing now.it was good to see them.it was sad a death brought us together for one last moment in time.my heart a little harder now.You guys are my PALS forever.Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes onSo in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.

Just Remember it's how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get back up bad times don't last forever BUT BAD GUYS DO!!!!!
Chico...

No comments:

Post a Comment